Saturday, February 3, 2018

Screenfold Card with VectoriaDesigns

Are you ready for some Crafter's Castle Challenge Inspiration!!!

This month's sponsor is VectoriaDesigns and I love Love LOVE them!!!  So plan on seeing some projects this month using their printables :) 


I made this card that I call a Screenfold Card.  For the panels I used Flowers and Frames ATC Cards and Vintage Paris ATC Cards from VectoriaDesigns Etsy shop.  And since Crafter's Castle challenge theme this month is to share a favorite Distress Ink technique, I inked the edges of EVERYTHING!  I used Sizzix Framelits Fancy Label dies....and...well...for all the details check out my YouTube video by clicking HERE 

I also made these gorgeous envelopes from the Five Floral Envelopes set


Be sure to check out Crafter's Castle monthly challenges and enter YOUR beautiful creations!

DT Blog Links



Some other good challenges to enter...
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #453 Three Of A Kind
Craft Rocket Challenges - #45 Love
Crafty Gals Corner - #158 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - #231 Flower Power
Die Cut Divas - Love Is In The Air
Frilly and Funkie - All You Need Is Love
Hiding In My Craft Room - #338 Pinks & Reds
Make My Monday - #63 Fancy Folds
Modsquad Challenge Blog - Valentine - Love
The Crazy Challenge - #267 Love


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


11 comments:

  1. This is severely cool Janie. Love it. Hugs!!! - Priya Satish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage style card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaped card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shaped card-just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super folded card, very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute vintage card!Very sweet and unique!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Janie! I absolutely love your card! Awesome vintage look! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and such a vintage style and look. Love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good triptych card! This is so darling! Love the soft colors and pretty shape. Thanks so much for playing along in the Frilly and Funkie "All You Need Is Love" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an absolutely beautiful Valentines screen card! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete