Thursday, February 1, 2018

Anniversary Card with MHK Designs February Release

I made this beautiful anniversary card for my husband using MHK Designs new February release digital image set Valentine Roses 



After printing the flowers and quote, I colored the image with Ohuhu colored pencils, and then lightly chalked around the flowers with blue chalk to add a little depth.  I layered that on top of pink cardstock (color doesn't look right in the picture...sorry), and then used my Martha Stewart lace punch and created two rows of "lace" from the same pink cardstock.  I added that to the bottom of the card and topped that with pearls.  I know it's a little feminine for a man, but my husband doesn't mind...he loves everything I make and displays them in his office.

Be sure to check out MHK Designs Blog for their monthly challenges and inspiration!

And....you can enter the same project in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge as well!  Just click the tab that says Current Challenge!

DT Blog Links

Other challenges...


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!




5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Janie! Beautiful digi with beautiful colors and design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, Janie! Again, beautiful work! This time as a DT with CGC. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!Gorgeous card!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete