Sunday, September 3, 2017

Pop-Up Easel Cards Made Easy

Pop-up Easel cards add that extra something special to a regular easel card and I just love them.  There are so many ways to add the Pop-up to create different looks.


I made a tutorial video that shows the basic easel fold even if you don't have a score board...and how to attach the pop-up element....including how to attach things like the snowmen.

To watch my tutorial CLICK HERE 


I loved making this one with the snowmen popping up!  To see what it looks like closed just watch my video....I'm really sorry but I forgot to take a picture of it closed.  For the snow I just tore white cardstock in 3 different heights and chalked the edges with a light blue.  The blue snowflake digital paper and the clip art snowmen are from AMB Illustrations .  Here are the links to Christmas Paper AMB 512 and to Christmas Faces AMB 197.  The scroll is a Cuttlebug die cut, and the "Love Never Melts" is from a CTMH stamp set.

Time for challenges....

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love the polka dotted accessories, so fun! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Janie. Love the snowmen.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really fun! And lovely to have Christmas cards made early! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete