Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Style Bendy Card & Tutorial

We all like dimensional cards, bendy cards, etc....
well I think you will LOVE this!!!

My niece sent me a picture of a similar style card and asked me if I knew how to make it....well I had never seen one before but went straight to my craftroom and it took me just a few minutes to come up with something.  I'm not sure what it's called but I'm just calling it a 
New Style Bendy Card.

CLICK HERE to watch my tutorial on YouTube


The Birthday card was my first.  
I used a die to make the top and bottom edges more elegant.  I also die cut butterflies and the fence that's in the background.  Then I added some flowers and pearls and a bow.


The second one I made is this Christmas card.
I used my Cricut Imagine for the 3D Santa and 3D house, and I die cut the trees and deer with a CTMH stamp & die set that they no longer sell.  The cardstock has a beautiful, subtle Winter scene printed on it and I got that from Michaels last Christmas.  I added some Stickles to resemble snow on the edges of the house and trees.


CLICK HERE to learn how to make this fantastic versatile New Style Bendy Card.  
It's easier than it looks!

You will find some fun challenges here...
A Snowflakes Promise - #39 Anything Goes

ABC Christmas Challenge - "H" is for Home, "I" is for Informal
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas
Crafting By Designs - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Crafty Gals Corner - #120 Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #348 Christmas

The Paper Shelter - #291 A Birthday Card
Craft Rocket Challenges - #36 Inspired by Book or Movie

Hiding In My Craft Room - #299 Freestyle
Happy Little Stampers - April - Anything Goes with Dies


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


18 comments:

  1. How cool are these? Love them.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! And oh so clever! Love the Christmas scene, know lots of little, and not so little, peeps that would love it. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane....it was a fun card to make :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. Wow, well done with creating a new fold!! Thank you so much for entering at The Holly & Ivy, please visit us again! Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design and I LOve the scene you've created. Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chrissy....it was fun to make :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  5. Never made this style of card myself, but they look really effective.
    So pleased you joined us at HLS anything goes with dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous share! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge
    DT Debs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome project!Love the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again. :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my what amazing cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter for our Birthday Card Challenge, good luck! Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete