Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Elegant Shabby Chic Altered Cigar Box

I really love altering cigar boxes....they make beautiful jewelry boxes and home decor.  This is probably one of my favorites so far.  This cigar box is unique in the way it opens.  And of course, I decorated it in my favorite color...pink.  
I found so many gorgeous things to decorate it with from Creating With Details ....they have everything you need to make altered cigar boxes!!!  That beautiful rose paper is Wild Rose Studio "Letters From Paris".  I had originally bought it from Marker Pop! but I can't find it there now, but luckily Amazon still has some.
To see how I made this please visit my YouTube channel and watch my tutorial 


A challenge for this...really!!!
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - ABC Anything But a Card

Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,like the pink and lace are so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box and love the vintage print and lace.


    Life in a Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love how you have decorated this box it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box, love the soft colours you have used here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely STUNNING! This is a real beauty! I have made a couple of cigar box purses which are cool and fun too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation, my dear friend! I LOVE the pearly and metal accents--and the vintage feel is amazing! Totally gorgeous, Janie! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete