Friday, October 23, 2015

Batty For You - Halloween card

Halloween is almost here and I have been making cards for my grandchildren.  The one I'm sharing today has a flying bat that I made using Sunsational Stamps stamp set "Batty For Halloween" 


To see the bat in action and learn how this card was made, please visit my YouTube channel HERE for the tutorial...or just watch below


To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....

and my YouTube channel jjgz4ever 

OMG I almost forgot the challenges!!!!
Melonheadz Friends - Halloween or Harvest Challenge
4 Crafty Chicks - #269 Happy Halloween
Cute Card Thursday - #396 Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - #6 Halloween
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - #169 Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - #102 Halloween


Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


10 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the cutest bats I've seen this whole "spooky" season. :-D Great card design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Connie! That whole stamp set is only $10.99 at Sunsational Stamps....it includes the bat and the words Batty For Halloween (each seperate so you use them however you want). I hope you like the YouTube tutorial as well :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. Just adorable, and always enjoy a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna....be looking for another tutorial next week :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, a great Halloween card, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so late stopping by your card, just wanted to thank you for joining our Halloween challenge at MAWTT, love your batty card, very cute! Jx

    ReplyDelete