Friday, July 17, 2015

Sunsational Stamps - Christmas in July - Week 3

Who doesn't like the GRINCH!!!
The Grinch is one of my favorite characters because he learns the meaning of Christmas and learns to give not take.
I love this stamp because the Grinch is bringing you a gift.  It is such a fun stamp and you can get this MERRY GRINCHMAS stamp at Sunsational Stamps


I can't take credit for this card....my daughter, C,  is my Guest Designer this week.  She used an embossing folder and went over the embossed snow flurries with Smooch.  She colored the Grinch with Distress Markers, and used Stardust Jelly Roll pens for the ribbon on the present and Merry Grinchmas...and topped it all off with a sparkly striped Christmas ribbon.

To see more Christmas stamps stop by Sunsational Stamps
and for some inspiration be sure to stop by

Thanks for stopping by....
and Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment